Saturday, Rusty and I had to shoot a wedding, but that morning, we woke up at 8 and went to the pool. From 8:30-10:30, we relaxed and had the neighborhood pool all to ourselves. It was heaven!! Surprisingly, it was already hot enough to want to get in the water and it was so nice.



Caitlin jumping in. Rusty is determined to teach her to swim this summer. She is VERY stubborn (I don't know where she got that!) and I think she may prove to be a challenge.
3 comments:
I hope she lets him. I never let my Dad teach me and I still regret it. She seems to enjoy the water, so maybe eventually she will loosen up.
I think if anyone can get her to do it though it will be Rusty! She'll get it!
Glad ya'll are able to get out and enjoy the pool in this warm weather. Maybe Rusty will have some luck this year on teaching Caitlin to swim. She seems to be having fun. Go Caitlin!
Post a Comment