Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Summer Hair Cut

Okay, these are horrible iphone pictures, but it was all I had with me at the time. Caitlin's hair has gotten so long and I loved being able to curl it and do things with it, but it was a hassle. Brushing the tangles out had gotten to be a nightmare!! One day, she said she wanted short hair like her friends Greta and Anna at school, so the next time Rusty had a haircut, we took Caitlin along. It is so much easier to fix now!!


2 comments:

Lila said...

ooo... you are soooo busted! don't you know there is baskin robins in m'boro! i bet that 'hair dresser' doesn't have that! lol ;)

Shannon Hairr said...

:) I know, I know. It was a last minute decision. I was still doubting cutting it all off as she was sitting in the chair!