Yesterday I was trying to move some stuff from our storage room to the attic and, yes, I fell through one of the small spots that was not floored. And as you can see from the second picture, I am really paying for it!!
Kyle did that last year. He fell all the way through the ceiling. Just thought you would like to know you aren't the only one to misstep. Hope your leg heals quickly!
Well, I ran 3 miles about an hour after it happened - I thought it would loosen it up. Not very smart - it was hard to walk that night. But I am walking better so I plan on still working out this week.
4 comments:
that is beautiful...let me know if you are going to be able to work out...
Kyle did that last year. He fell all the way through the ceiling. Just thought you would like to know you aren't the only one to misstep. Hope your leg heals quickly!
Well, I ran 3 miles about an hour after it happened - I thought it would loosen it up. Not very smart - it was hard to walk that night. But I am walking better so I plan on still working out this week.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment