Monday, June 9, 2008
Attack of the Fire Ant
Friday night we were over at the Meikles house and Caitlin and Allison were playing outside. Caitlin and I were driving home and were almost there when Caitlin said something stung her. Then 5 seconds later, something stung again. And then she just started screaming and yelling, "Something's biting me!!!" I pulled the car over and slammed on the brakes. Jumped into the back seat with her. Pulled her out of her car seat and pulled her shirt up. There was a fire ant in her shirt. It was in her belly button and had bitten her 4 or 5 times. She was completely traumatized. Even after the ant was off of her, the bites were burning. So I put her in the tub to try to sooth her. Thank goodness I did, since it washed a tick off of her. No more playing outside for a while!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment