Caitlin recently had a checkup. She is 40 inches high, 78th percentile, and is 31.5 pounds, 32nd percentile. The doctor said that she can't go to a booster seat until she is 4 AND 40 pounds. She is NEVER going to get there!!!! The doctor asked her a bunch of developmental questions and Caitlin started showing out. When the doctor asked if she could count, Caitlin said, "Yes, 1, 2, 3, no wait, I want to do it in Spanish. Uno, dos, tres . . . ." and proceeded to count to 15 in Spanish. The doctor was floored. She said Caitlin was just perfect in every way. I have to agree!! But I am a little biased. :)
4 comments:
That's hilarious! I can totally see her doing that. ;)
I love that girl
Be thankful that she isn't 40 pounds yet. Chase weighed 40 pounds at his 30 MONTH checkup! He's SO HEAVY!!! I wish he were lighter every time I pick him up! It's nice to be able to keep up with all of you this way. Love to you all.
Jenny
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want her to be huge!! I just would like more room in the car. ;)
Post a Comment